RETURNS AND COMPLAINTS
- If you are a consumer, you generally have the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
- You can withdraw from the contract by giving us a declaration of withdrawal, e. g. by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the returned item to us immediately at : Grota Roweckiego 168/1 street, 50-001 Wrocław , but no later than 14 days after you have withdrawn from the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The fourteen-day withdrawal period begins:
- for the contract in which we deliver the item, being obliged to transfer its ownership, from taking possession of the item by you or a third party other than the carrier indicated by you,
- for digital content, from the date of the contract.
Payments made by you, including the costs of delivering the items under the terms of the regulations, will be returned to you immediately, but no later than within 14 days of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the contract.
We may withhold reimbursement of the payment received from you until we have received the item back or you have provided proof of return, whichever comes first.
Remember that the consumer has no right of withdrawal from a distance contract:
- where the benefit is provided for non-profabricated goods produced to the consumer's specifications or to meet his personalised needs,
- in which the object of the service is an item that is rapidly deteriorating or has a short shelf life,
- in which the object of the service is an item delivered in sealed packaging which cannot be returned for health protection reasons or f</section>
<section>or hygiene reasons if the packaging has been opened after delivery,
- in which audio or visual recordings or computer programs are provided in sealed packaging if the packaging has been opened after delivery
- the supply of digital content which is not recorded on a tangible medium if performance has begun with the consumer's express consent before the end of the withdrawal period and after the trader has informed the consumer of the loss of the right of withdrawal.
You will find detailed information on withdrawal from the contract in our Terms of Sale.
In case the goods purchased from us turn out to be defective, you have the right to claim it on the basis of the warranty. It is best to lodge a complaint at the e-mail address: email@example.com or by post to ul. Brochowska 21/10, 52-019 Wrocław .
If you are not a consumer, we will only answer to you up to the amount of your order, within one year of delivery. The following provisions apply to consumers.
The goods under complaint should be sent to the following address: ul. Grota Roweckiego 168/1, 50-001 Wrocław
- to exchange things for defect-free,
- to remove the defect,
or make a statement about:
- to lower the price
- withdrawal from the contract - in case of a material defect.
We shall be liable to you for defects found within two years from the date of delivery.
As a general rule, you can make a complaint within one year of the defect being noticed, but the time for making a complaint cannot end before the end of the seller's liability period.
Your complaint will be considered (responded to) within 14 days from the date of receipt by us of your complaint.
You can find more information about the complaint in our Terms of Sale.