VSLOT-POLAND.COM ONLINE SHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Defining the rules of concluding sales contracts through the shop, containing the most important information about the seller, the shop and consumer rights.
§ 1 Definitions
§ 2 Contact
§ 3 Technical requirements
§ 4 Online shopping
§ 5 Payments
§ 6 Order processing
§ 7 Right of withdrawal
§ 8 Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
§ 9 Complaints
§ 10 Personal Data
§ 11 Objections
§ 12 Provisions for Non-Consumers
ANNEX 1: Model withdrawal form
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
Working days – days from Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
Account – the free function of the store (service provided electronically), regulated by separate regulations, thanks to which the Buyer may set up his individual account in the store.
Consumer –A consumer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
Buyer - each entity of the Buyer in the shop.
Regulations - these Regulations.
Shop - V-SLOT online shop run by the seller at https://vslot-poland.com/
Seller - MATEUSZ OLSZAK, entrepreneur conducting business activity under the name TECHNOVO MATUSZ OLSZAK, entered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity kept by the minister in charge of economy and keeping the Central Register and Information on Business Activity, NIP 6141612168, nr REGON 380850267, Czadrów, nr 53, lok. 2, 58-400, poczta Kamienna Góra.
§ 2 CONTACT
- Address: Czadrów, nr 53, lok. 2, 58-400, poczta Kamienna Góra
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Phone number: + 48 519337057
- Address for return (in case of withdrawal): ul. Grota Roweckiego 168/1, 50-001 Wrocław.
- Address for sending the advertised goods: ul. Grota Roweckiego 168/1, 50-001 Wrocław.
- Receiving point - point at the V-SLOT address ul. Grota Roweckiego 168/1, 50-001 Wrocław.
§ 3 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- For the proper functioning of the shop you need:
- Device with access to the Internet
- An active e-mail account is required to place an order in the shop.
§ 4 ONLINE SHOPPING
- The prices of goods visible in the shop are total prices for the goods, including VAT.
- The seller points out that the total order price consists of the price for the goods indicated in the shop and, if applicable, the costs of delivery of the goods.
- The goods selected for purchase should be added to the shopping cart in the shop.
- Next, the Buyer chooses from those available in the shop: the method of delivery of the goods and the method of payment for the order, and gives the data necessary to complete the order.
- The order is placed upon confirmation of its content and acceptance of the Regulations by the Buyer.
- Placing an order is the same as concluding a sales agreement between the Buyer and the Seller.
- The Seller shall provide the Consumer with a confirmation of the conclusion of the sales contract on a durable medium at the latest upon delivery of the goods.
- The Buyer may register in the Shop, i.e. set up an Account there or make purchases without registration by providing his or her details for each possible order.
§ 5 PAYMENTS
You can pay for your order, depending on the choice of the Buyer:
- By simple transfer to the Seller's bank account.
- With a payment card:
- Visa Electron
- MasterCard Electronic
- Through the payment platform:
- Shoper Payments
- On delivery, i.e. with a card or cash on delivery to the Buyer.
- By card or cash at the time of personal collection.
- In the case of choosing a payment via the Shopper payment platform, the entity providing online payment services is Blue Media S. A.
- If the Buyer chooses to pay in advance, the order must be paid for within 5 Working Days of the order placement.
- The Seller informs that in case of some payment methods, due to their specificity, it is possible to pay for the order using this method only directly after placing the order.
- By making purchases in the Shop, the Buyer accepts the use of electronic invoices by the Seller. The buyer has the right to withdraw his acceptance.
- If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller shall return them to the bank account assigned to the customer's payment card.
§ 6 ORDER PROCESSING
- The seller is obliged to deliver goods without defects.
- The order completion date is indicated in the shop.
- In case the Buyer has chosen to pay in advance for the order, the Seller will proceed with the execution of the order after it has been paid.
- If the Buyer has purchased goods with different lead times within one order, the order will be executed on the date appropriate for the goods with the longest lead time.
- The goods are delivered exclusively on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- The Buyer may collect the goods in person at the Collection Point during its opening hours.
- If the Buyer chooses personal collection, the goods will be ready for collection on the indicated date of order completion, and if the Seller has indicated the date of dispatch of the goods - on this date.
- Goods purchased in the Shop are delivered depending on the method of delivery chosen by the Buyer:
- Through a courier company
- Through the Post Office
- InPost parcel locker
§ 7 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller through the Store, subject to § 8 of the Regulations, within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The period to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date:
- Where a consumer acquires possession of a good or where a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer acquires possession of that good.
- Where the consumer has acquired possession of the last item or where a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer has acquired possession of the last item in the case of a contract which involves the transfer of ownership of multiple items that are delivered separately.
- In order for the Consumer to exercise his right of withdrawal from the contract, he must inform the Seller, using the data provided in § 2 of the Regulations, of his decision to withdraw from the contract by way of an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or information provided by e-mail).
- The consumer may use the model withdrawal form placed at the end of the Regulations, but this is not obligatory.
- In order to meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for the consumer to send information on the exercise of his right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
CONSEQUENCES OF WITHDRAWAL
- In case of withdrawal from the concluded agreement, the Seller shall return to the Consumer all payments received from him/her, including the costs of delivery of goods (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by the Seller), immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which the Seller was informed about the Consumer's decision to exercise his/her right of withdrawal.
- The Seller shall refund the payment using the same payment methods as those used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer agrees to another solution, in any case the Consumer shall not bear any fees in connection with this refund.
- The seller may withhold payment until the goods have been received or proof of their return has been provided, whichever is earlier.
- The seller asks to return the goods to the address: ul. Grota Roweckiego 168/1, 50-001 Wrocław immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Consumer informed the Seller of his withdrawal from the sales contract. The deadline is met if the Consumer sends back the goods before the 14-day deadline has expired.
- The consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
- The consumer shall only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from their use other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- If the goods, due to their nature, cannot be sent back by ordinary mail, the consumer will also have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods. The Consumer will be informed about the estimated amount of these costs by the Seller in the description of goods in the Store or when placing an order.
§ 8 EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The right of withdrawal from a distance contract shall not apply to the Consumer with regard to the contract:
- Where the benefit is provided for an unprocessed item, manufactured to the consumer's specifications or intended to meet his personalised needs.
- In which the subject matter of the service is an item that is rapidly deteriorating or has a short shelf life.
- Where the object of the service is an item delivered in sealed packaging which cannot be returned for health protection reasons or for hygiene reasons if the packaging has been opened after delivery.
- In which the object of the benefit is items which, by their nature, are inseparably connected with other items after delivery.
- Where the subject of the service is audio or visual recordings or computer programs supplied in sealed packaging, if the packaging has been opened after delivery.
- For the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for the subscription agreement.
- In which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the trader has no control and which may occur before the end of the withdrawal period.
- For the supply of digital content which is not recorded on a tangible medium where performance has begun with the consumer's express consent before the end of the withdrawal period and after the trader has informed him of the loss of the right of withdrawal.
§ 9 COMPLAINTS
- In case of a defect in the goods, the Buyer has the possibility to complain about the defective goods on the basis of the warranty or guarantee regulated in the Civil Code, if the guarantee has been granted.
- Using the warranty, the Buyer may, on the terms and within the periods specified in the Civil Code:
- Submit a declaration of price reduction
- In the case of a material defect - make a statement of withdrawal from the contract
- Demand that things be replaced with defect-free
- Demand removal of the defect
- The Seller asks for a complaint on the basis of the warranty to the postal or electronic address indicated in § 2 of the Regulations.
- If it turns out that in order for the complaint to be considered it is necessary to deliver the claimed goods to the Seller, the Buyer is obliged to deliver these goods, in case of the Consumer at the expense of the Seller, to the address : ul. Grota Roweckiego 168/1, 50-001 Wrocław.
- If an additional warranty has been granted for the goods, information about it, as well as its conditions, is available in the product description in the shop.
- Complaints concerning the operation of the store should be sent to the e-mail address indicated in § 2 of the Regulations.
- The Seller will consider the complaint within 14 days.
EXTRA-JUDICIAL MEANS OF DEALING WITH COMPLAINTS AND PURSUING CLAIMS
- If the complaint procedure does not bring the result expected by the Consumer, the Consumer may use :
- Mediation is carried out by the locally competent Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection, to which a request for mediation should be addressed. In principle, the proceedings are free of charge. The list of Inspectorates can be found here: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq595.
- Assistance of a locally competent, permanent consumer arbitration court operating at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection, to which an application should be submitted for consideration of a case before an arbitration court. In principle, the proceedings are free of charge. The list of courts is available at the address: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596.
- Free municipal or county consumer advocate.
- The online ODR platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
§ 10 PERSONAL DATA
- The Seller is the administrator of personal data provided by the Buyer while using the Shop.
§ 11 OBJECTIONS
- It is prohibited for the Buyer to provide illegal content.
- Each time an order is placed in the Store, it constitutes a separate sales contract and requires separate acceptance of the regulations. The contract is concluded on time and for the purpose of the order execution.
- Contracts concluded under these Regulations shall be concluded in Polish.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits in any way the rights of the Consumer under the law.
§ 12 PROVISIONS FOR NON-CONSUMERS
- An entity other than the Consumer does not have the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
- Any liability of the Seller to the Buyer who is not a Consumer is limited to the amount of the order placed by the Buyer.
- The Seller's liability under the warranty towards a Buyer who is not a Consumer is limited to one year from delivery of goods to the Buyer.
- In case of a possible dispute with a Buyer who is not a Consumer, the competent court will be the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Seller.