Dear user !
We care about your privacy and want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present to you the most important information about the rules of processing your personal data by us and the cookies that are used by our Store. This information has been prepared taking into account the TYPE, the General Data Protection Regulation.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR (,,Administrator")
MATEUSZ OLSZAK, an entrepreneur conducting business activity under the name TECHNOVO MATEUSZ OLSZAK, entered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity kept by the minister in charge of economy and keeping the Central Register and Information on Business Activity, NIP 6141612168 , nr REGON 380850267, Domanice 69, 55-081 Mietków
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to create a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal information.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Shop and the provision of services offered in it (,,Services").
Depending on what you decide to do, it may be:
- Provision of services offered in the Shop
- Realization of your orders
- Direct marketing of the services offered, other than newsletter
- Sending a newsletter
The basis of processing:
- A sales contract or action taken at your request to conclude it.
- We have a legal obligation, such as accounting
- Your consent in the store
- Service contract or action taken at your request to conclude it
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data in order to establish, pursue or defend any claim
- Our legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data for analytical and statistical purposes
- Our legitimate interest in investigating customer satisfaction
The whole processing basis is based on General Data Protection Regulation ( GDPR )
- Voluntary, but in some cases may be necessary to conclude an agreement.
The effect of failure to provide data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- no possibility of registering in the Shop
- no possibility of using the services of the Shop
- no possibility of making purchases in the Shop
- no possibility of receiving information about promotions or special offers offered in the Shop
Possible withdrawal of consent:
- at any moment
The processing of data until you revoke your consent remains legal.
Within the Shop, we can automatically adjust certain content to your needs, i. e. perform profiling using the personal data you provide.
In the event that profiling may result in decisions that have legal effects on you or that affect you in a similarly significant way, we will only do so if you agree.
Remember that you can revoke your consent at any time. The processing of data until you revoke your consent remains legal.
We will only process your data for as long as we have a legal basis for doing so:
- we no longer have a legal obligation to process your data
- the parties are no longer able to establish, assert or defend any claims related to the contract concluded by the Store
- you will revoke your consent to the processing of the data if it was the basis of the processing
- your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - where the processing of your data was based on a legitimate interest of the controller or where the data was processed for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling
- depending on what is applicable in the case in question and what happens next.
When processing your personal data, we use organisational and technical measures in accordance with applicable laws, including the use of SSL certificate encryption.
You have the right to demand:
- Access to your personal data,
- restriction of processing,
- request to transfer data to another controller,
- to object to the processing of your data at any time:
- for reasons relating to your specific situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on the Article 1 GDPR (i. e. on legitimate interests pursued by the administrator), including profiling on the basis of these provisions,
- where personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you believe that your data is being unlawfully processed, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- are stored in the memory of your device (computer, phone, etc. )
- enable you, among other things,
- using all the functions of the Shop does not change the settings of your device
You can use the appropriate options of your browser at any time:
- delete cookies
In this Shop, cookies are used for the purpose:
- remembering information about your statistical
- marketing session
- sharing the Shop functions
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable cookies in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can read this information by pressing F1 in your browser. In addition, you will find appropriate tips on the following subpages, depending on the browser you are using:
More informations you can find on Wikipedii.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECEPTIONS
We use third parties to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- a provider of software needed to run an online store
- entity delivering the goods
- payment provider
- marketing services provider
- the provider of statistical services
- the relevant public authorities, to the extent that the controller is obliged to make the data available to them
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to use your personal data rights?
Write to our e-mail address: