Xtreme Solid V Wheel Kit
OpenBuilds Solid V Xtreme Wheel is a series of very robust Xtreme product lines.
This type of products was created to work in the most demanding projects.
The robust Xtreme V roller series is made of very hard polycarbonate material. This material is resistant to compression and wear and this ensures better precision and durability of your structures.
The Xtreme V series is an alternative to Delrin V rollers in applications such as CNC milling machines where there are high pressures.
The OpenBuilds team tested these rollers at a load of 25kg/wheel! - there was no noticeable deflection.
Many of these wheels can be added to the crane to allow the load to be evenly distributed over them. Each wheel is carefully manufactured to ensure high precision and tolerance.
Wheel Kit includes:
- (1) Xtreme Solid V Wheel
- (2)Ball Bearings - 625 RS
- (2)5mm Precision Shims
- M5 Nylon Lock Nut
In addition, remember to choose the screws and spacer sleeves :
- Low Profile Screw (25mm for use with 1/8" Plate and 30mm for 1/4" Plates)
- Aluminum Spacers (choose between 6mm and 1/4")
- Eccentric Spacers (choose between 6mm and 1/4")
Note: Usually two eccentric spacers and two aluminium spacers are required for a standard Gantry board.
- Material - Polycarbonate (clear)
- Dimensions 24.39 OD x 15.974 +/- 0.026 ID x 10.23 'thick'
- Rockwell Hardness M 75
- Compressive Strengh 86Mpa
WARNING! Use only silicone if necessary to lubricate these polycarbonate wheels.
Do NOT use synthetic lubricating or cutting oils.